Butter Garlic Soy Sauce Shimeji Stir Fry
- 2 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 pack (3.5 oz./100 gram) white shimeji, remove root and tear into pieces
- 1 pack (3.5 oz./100 gram) brown shimeji, remove root and tear into pieces
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- Heat butter in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Once the butter melts, add shimeji to the pan and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add garlic into the pan, mix well and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add soy sauce, salt, and ground white pepper. Once the sauce is dry, turn off the heat and transfer to a serving plate.
- Serve the shimeji stir fry immediately garnished with thinly sliced scallion.
Another great recipe by https://vforveggy.com.