Roasted Sweet Mini Peppers
- 450 gram (1 lb) sweet mini peppers
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 Fahrenheit (200 Celsius).
- Wash, drain, and pat dry sweet mini peppers. Cut each pepper into two halves lengthwise, removing the seeds as needed.
- Place mini peppers in a mixing bowl, add olive oil, salt, pepper, and Parmesan cheese, gently toss to coat.
- Arrange seasoned mini peppers in a single layer on a baking sheet, such as a half-sheet pan.
- Bake the mini peppers until tender, about 25-30 minutes. Serve immediately.
Another great recipe by https://vforveggy.com.