Tofu and Enoki in Garlic Scallion Soy Sauce
- 1 block silken tofu, drained
- 1 packet (7 oz.) enoki mushroom, roots trimmed
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- Bring a pot of water to a low simmer, gently add the block of silken tofu into the pot. Simmer for 2 minutes. Drained. Sliced into 6-8 pieces and plated.
- Bring another pot of water to a rolling boil, add enoki into the pot. Boil for 2 minutes. Drained. Place the enoki side-by-side the sliced tofu.
- Heat oil in a frying pan on medium high heat. Sauté garlic until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Add soy sauce and sugar. Turn off heat once sugar has dissolved. Take the pan off from heat source. Add thinly sliced scallions into the pan. Stir and gently pour the sauce over tofu and enoki. Serve immediately.
Another great recipe by https://vforveggy.com.