Alton Brown Guacamole
- 3 Haas avocado, halved, seeded, and peeled
- juice of 1 lime
- 1/2-1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 2 Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- Place avocado meat and lime juice in a large mixing bowl and toss to coat. Drain excess lime juice, and reserve 1 tablespoon for later.
- Season avocado with salt, cumin, and cayenne, then mash with a fork/potato masher.
- Fold in tomato, jalapeno, onion, garlic, cilantro, and 1 tablespoon of reserved lime juice from step 1. Let the guacamole sit at room temperature for one hour prior to serving.
Another great recipe by https://vforveggy.com.