Chinese Restaurant Cucumber Pickles
- 2 average size cucumbers
- 3 cloves garlic, grated
- 2 bird-eye chilies, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Peel cucumber into alternating stripes, cut into two halves lengthwise, remove the seeds, and cut into 2-inch batons.
- Place cucumber batons, grated garlic, chopped red chilies, sea salt, sugar, and rice vinegar into a mixing bowl. Cover the bowl with a plate and shake vigorously for 1 minute.
- Transfer the cucumber mixture to a bowl, and drizzle with sesame oil right before serving.
Another great recipe by https://vforveggy.com.