Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup (200 gram) sugar
- 1/2 cup (50 gram) cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon espresso powder
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup (60 grams) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup (170 grams) semisweet chocolate chips
- 8 oz (225 grams) cream cheese, room temperature
- 6 tablespoons (75 grams) sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1/4 cup (60 grams) all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350 Fahrenheit (180 Celsius). Line an 8"x8" square pan with parchment paper.
- Brownies batter: Melt butter in a saucepot. Stir in sugar and cook until sugar melts and the mixture is smooth.
- Remove from the heat and stir in cocoa powder, salt, baking powder, espresso powder, and vanilla extract. Set aside to cool for 5 minutes.
- Whisk in the eggs, then the flour, stir until smooth.
- Cheesecake batter: Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar and continue mixing until smooth. Mix in egg, vanilla extract, and heavy cream. Add flour and beat until well mixed.
- Fold the chocolate chips into the brownie batter.
- Assemble the cake: Transfer half of the brownies batter into the prepared pan, top with the cheesecake batter.
- Dollop the remaining brownies batter onto cheesecake batter, swirl to create a marble effect.
- Bake: Bake the cake for 40-45 minutes or until a cake tester comes out clean.
- Remove the cake from the oven and cool it completely before cutting and serving.
Another great recipe by https://vforveggy.com.