Cranberry Orange Sauce
- 340 gram / 12 oz fresh cranberries
- 1-2 oranges (1/2 cup juice plus zest)
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1/2 cup sugar, or to taste
- Place cranberries, orange juice, orange zest, cinnamon stick, and sugar in a saucepot. Bring to a boil over medium heat, and simmer until the sauce becomes thick, about 15 minutes.
- Adjust the amount of sugar if necessary, discard the cinnamon stick, and transfer the sauce to clean sterilized glass jars.
- Serve cranberry-orange sauce at room temperature, or store in the fridge until ready to serve.
Another great recipe by https://vforveggy.com.