Donut Muffins (Cinnamon Sugar Muffins)
- 1/4 cup (60 gram) unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup (100 gram) sugar
- 1/3 cup (70 gram) brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 2/3 cup (320 gram) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 4 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- cinnamon sugar (from 4 tablespoon sugar + 1 tablespoon cinnamon)
- Preheat oven to 220 Celsius (425 Fahrenheit), and grease a standard 12 cup muffin pan.
- Cream together butter, oil, sugar, and brown sugar. Add eggs, and bet until well mixed.
- Add baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg, salt, and vanilla extract. Mix.
- Stir in flour and milk, alternately, starting with flour, and end with flour. Don't over mix the flour, just mix until the flour is just combined.
- Divide the batter into muffin pan, they should be pretty full.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until a cake tester comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- Melt butter in a bowl, and the cinnamon sugar in a separate bowl. Dip the top of each muffin into melted butter, followed with cinnamon sugar. Enjoy :)
Another great recipe by https://vforveggy.com.