Double Chocolate & Walnut Zucchini Bread
- 2 large eggs
- 100 gram (1/3 cup) honey
- 100 gram (1/2 cup) canola oil, or vegetable oil
- 75 gram (6 tablespoon) brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 200 gram (1/3 cup) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon espresso powder
- 30 gram (1/3 cup) cocoa powder, preferably Dutch-processed cocoa powder
- 340 gram (2 cup) zucchini, shredded and gently squeezed
- 125 gram (3/4 cup) chocolate chips
- 40 gram (1/3 cup) walnut, toasted and roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 175 Celsius (350 Fahrenheit), and grease a 9”x5” loaf pan.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs, honey, canola oil, brown sugar, and vanilla until smooth.
- Sift in all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cocoa powder, and espresso powder. Mix until well combined.
- Stir in shredded zucchini, chopped toasted walnuts, and chocolate chips. Fold until well combined, and pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake the bread in the preheated oven for 65-70 minutes or until a cake tester inserted into the center of the bread comes out clean. There may be some light smear from melted chocolate chips, but you shouldn’t see cake batter clinging to the cake tester.
- Remove the bread from the oven, and let it cool in the pan for 10 minutes. Gently run a thin blade along the edges to loosen the bread and carefully remove it from the pan. Let the bread cool completely on a wire rack.
Another great recipe by https://vforveggy.com.