Fluffy Matcha Chocolate Chips Muffins
- 360 gram (2 1/2 cups - 1 tablespoon) all-purpose flour
- 15 gram (1 tablespoon) matcha
- 200 gram (1 cup) sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 300 gram (1¾ cup) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 250 ml (1 cup) buttermilk (*)
- 60 gram (4 tablespoon) unsalted butter, melted
- 80 gram (4 tablespoon) vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 200 Celsius (400 Fahrenheit). Grease a 12 cup standard muffin pan with butter.
- Whisk together all the dry ingredients: all purpose flour, matcha, sugar, salt, baking powder, and baking soda in a mixing bowl. Add chocolate chips and stir.
- In another bowl, whisk together all the wet ingredients: buttermilk, butter, oil, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Make a well in the dry mixture, then pour the wet mixture, stir just until combined.
- Divide the batter into the prepared muffin pan, then bake in the preheated oven for 5 minutes. Turn the temperature down to 180 Celsius (350 Fahrenheit), and bake for another 15 minutes, or until a cake tester comes out clean.
- (*) Or 1 cup full cream milk + 1 teaspoon vinegar, wait 5 minutes until curdle.
Another great recipe by https://vforveggy.com.