- 3 regular (cavendish) banana
- 75 gram all purpose flour
- 25 gram rice flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 150 ml cold milk
- 1 cup panko (Japanese bread crumbs)
- enough oil for deep frying
- Cut each banana into 2, then cut each half into third and slightly spread into a fan shape.
- Make the batter by mixing all purpose flour, rice flour, salt, vanilla extract, and milk.
- Set up a breading station consists of banana, batter, and panko.
- Heat oil to 170 Celsius (340 Fahrenheit) for deep frying.
- Coat banana in batter and panko, then deep fry until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes. Serve hot.
Another great recipe by https://vforveggy.com.