Grilled Corn Salad
- 4 medium size grilled corn (recipe)
- 1 cup (~ 225 gram / 8 ounce) shallot (or red onion), diced
- 2-3 jalapenos, diced
- 2-3 Thai bird eye chilies (optional), seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup packed cilantro, chopped
- juice and zest of 1 lime
- juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper, or to taste
- Grill 4 cobs of corn, and once cool enough to handle, cut the kernels off.
- Mix together all ingredients together in a mixing bowl. Taste test, and adjust salt and pepper to your taste.
- Serve immediately at room temperature, or chilled first in the fridge.
- Prep time doesn't include the time needed to grill the corns.
Another great recipe by https://vforveggy.com.