Grilled Shishito Peppers
- 150 gram shishito peppers
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 wedges lemon
- Prepare shishito peppers: Wash, drain, and pat dry shishito peppers. Use a sharp knife to pierce each pepper.
- Preheat pan: Heat a cast-iron pan over medium-high heat until very hot to mimic an outdoor grill.
- Grill peppers: Once the pan is hot, grill shishito peppers until both sides are blistered. The peppers will turn soft.
- Season peppers: Transfer the grilled shishito peppers to a bowl, drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Serve peppers: Serve grilled shishito peppers immediately with a couple of lemon wedges.
Another great recipe by https://vforveggy.com.