Hawaiian Butter Mochi Cake
- 225 gram (8 oz) mochiko
- 100 gram (1/2 cup) sugar
- 150 gram (3/4 cup) brown sugar
- 200 ml (1/2 can) coconut milk
- 4 tablespoon milk
- 2 eggs
- 60 gram (4 oz) unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 180 Celsius (350 Fahrenheit), and grease an 8" square cake pan.
- Whisk together mochiko, sugar, and brown sugar. Set aside.
- In another bowl, whisk together coconut milk, milk, eggs, and melted butter. Pour this into the mochiko mixture and stir until thoroughly mixed, then pour the batter into the greased cake pan.
- Bake in the middle rack of oven for 45 minutes. Turn the oven heat off, but let the cake rest inside the hot oven for another 30 minutes.
- Remove the cake from the oven, let it cool completely, then cut into bite size pieces.
Another great recipe by https://vforveggy.com.