Korean Cucumber Kimchi
- 2 medium-sized cucumber, peeled and diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced diagonally
- 2 teaspoon gochugaru (Korean chili powder)
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Place diced cucumber, minced garlic, and thinly sliced scallions in a mixing bowl.
- Add in gochugaru, sugar, salt, rice vinegar, and sesame oil.
- Stir until everything is evenly mixed.
- Chill in the fridge for at least one hour before serving.
Another great recipe by https://vforveggy.com.