Maple Syrup Soy Sauce Zucchini Stir Fry
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 50 gram shallot, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 red fresno chilies, seeded and sliced
- 500 gram zucchini, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup/honey
- thinly sliced scallions (~ 1 tablespoon)
- roughly chopped cilantro (~ 1 tablespoon)
- lime wedges, from 1/4 lime
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Once the oil is hot, sauté the shallot for 2 minutes, then add garlic and chilies and sauté for another 30 seconds.
- Add in the zucchini wedges and sauté for 2 minutes, then pour the soy sauce and maple syrup/honey, and continue cooking until sauce is dry and coats/glazes the zucchini.
- Turn the heat off, transfer to a serving plate and garnish. Serve with steamed white rice.
Another great recipe by https://vforveggy.com.