Nori Spinach Rolls
- 2.5 lb baby spinach, washed and drained
- 6-7 toasted nori sheets
- Sauce (mix the following together)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon roasted sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon mirin
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Heat a skillet over medium high heat. Once it is hot, add spinach and cook until wilted, set aside.
- Squeeze out as much water as possible from the cooked spinach.
- Take a sheet of nori and place on top of sushi mat, add enough spinach on top of the nori, and roll into a log.
- Prior to serving, cut each of the nori spinach roll into 6 pieces, and serve with the sauce.
Another great recipe by https://vforveggy.com.