Pea Shoots and Garlic Stir Fry
- 8 oz (225 gram) fresh pea shoots, washed and drained
- 1 1/2 tablespoon oil
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/2 inch ginger, minced
- 1/2 tablespoon Shaoxing wine
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Heat a wok over high heat until hot, then reduce the heat to a medium. Add oil and swirl to coat, then sauté garlic and ginger until fragrant.
- Return the heat to medium-high, add pea shoots and fold with a spatula to coat with oil. Then add Shaoxing wine and salt, and stir until the pea shoots are starting to wilt.
- Quickly turn off the heat and immediately transfer the vegetables to a serving plate. Serve immediately.
Another great recipe by https://vforveggy.com.