Sweet Potato Balls
- 500 gram sweet potato, peeled and cut into wedges
- 75 gram tapioca starch
- 50 gram sugar
- enough oil for deep frying
- Steam sweet potato until soft enough to mash, about 15 minutes.
- Mash the sweet potato in a mixing bowl, add tapioca starch and sugar. Mix well. Chill in the fridge until cool enough to touch.
- Prepare enough oil for deep frying, set the heat to medium.
- Prepare a bowl of tapioca starch.
- Take a tablespoonful of mashed sweet potato, drop it into the bowl of tapioca starch to coat, shape the tapioca starch coated mashed sweet potato into a round ball, then deep fry until golden brown, about 2 minutes. Repeat until all mashed sweet potato is used up.
- Serve hot.
Another great recipe by https://vforveggy.com.