Tofu with Peanut Ginger Sauce
- 1 block (450 gram / 1 lb) firm/extra-firm tofu
- 3 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoon coconut palm sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ginger juice (from 2-inch ginger)
- 1 teaspoon cayenne powder
- 3 tablespoon warm/hot water
- chopped cilantro and/or scallions (optional garnish)
- Drain tofu: Drain tofu really well, pat dry with kitchen towel/paper towel, and cut into cubes.
- Fry tofu: Heat a little oil in a non-stick frying pan or well-seasoned cast-iron pan, fry tofu cubes until golden brown. Arrange on a serving plate.
- Prepare sauce: Whisk peanut butter, rice vinegar, soy sauce, coconut palm sugar, ginger juice, cayenne powder, and warm/hot water into a smooth sauce.
- Serve: Pour the sauce over the fried tofu cubes. Garnish with cilantro and/or scallions. Serve immediately.
Another great recipe by https://vforveggy.com.